Welcome to the Madhouse

Hi there,
I believe introductions are in order.
 I am Caitlin, a 20-year-old student on the verge of Graduation and I'm writing this as a way to cope with the anxiety of going out into the world. 

Still with me?
Good.
'Cause there's a long way to go.

So This Is Me

Just your average English (to be Graduate). 

And so this is a new beginning for me, right at the end of my life as a student. I often feel like I should have started this a long time ago, and so I may backtrack and #throwback to the few times my life peaked outside of the mundane schoolwork. But now, as my Graduation draws ever closer I wanted to document, to record, and to really just see how much I can get through in the life of an English Literature Graduate.

This will mostly include-
- Literature and Theatre Reviews
- Trials and Errors of Finding a Job/Internship
- Travel
- And Maybe Some Smaller Side Projects I have

First of all, I should probably highlight, yes, I want to be a writer and this blog will probably focus so much on that goal and me apologising for not having writing a bestseller yet. And even though I haven't graduated I can tell you, 'do you want to be a teacher?' is the most overrated thing you can as an English Literature student.

But none of that now, onward to Endless Reading, Lofty Ambitions, and Gutwrenching Graduations

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Clockwork Review

The Liebster Awards

Top 10 Upcoming TV Shows